We love music and we're obviously not alone. Today we've brought you a short list we've compiled of our top five best selling band items for toddlers and babies.
1. Nirvana. This heather blue shirt sports the infamous Nirvana smiley logo in a yellow print. It's classic, comfy, it goes with anything- we're not surprised that our Nirvana t-shirt always manages to stay strong.
2. Sublime. Maybe it's just nostalgia but there's just something about the boombox graphic that gives this tee a high ranking. Technology may move quickly, but nothing really beats a heavy raw bass sound from an old speaker.
3. Johnny Cash. This cotton blend grey tee shows off an acoustic guitar graphic right under the Sun Record Company logo. It's lightweight, comfy, and hey it has a hood!
4. AC/DC. Our baby red romper is a top seller in our baby apparel! Glad to know that some of you are getting your little ones into the spirit of rock n' roll once they're out the womb.
5. The Who. We have a lightweight grey burnout shirt with a distressed graphic of the band's logo. We have this shirt from 12 months up to 4T, so all young kids have a chance to rock out to the Who!